Thursday, February 7, 2013

Calling all Mommies !Help Wanted !




Hello Everyone !

So as the day where I become a mother draws near, I find myself wondering if I have enough of this, or if I really need to buy that one thing that everyone says I need! I had a wonderful baby shower last weekend and I got loads or adorable baby clothes and a few other necessities, but I know that I need a few other items such onesies, a dresser, a boppy pillow, sleeping gowns, cloth diapers... The list could easily go on! Anyways, is like to ask you moms ( words of daddy wisdom are more than welcome too, I'll pass them on to Travis !)  to either comment or Facebook message me the items that you could not have lived without when you had your babies !
This fresh,new mom would appreciate it !

Much Love,

Autumn

2 comments:

Jana said...

Buy very little. You really don't need much.
My favorite mommy blogs are
http://www.theminimalistmom.com/blog/
http://madebyjoel.com/

I'd like to send a gift too. Is your address on facebook?
Lots of love to you two and your little one!
Jana

Jana said...

ps-And eat lots of bacon wrapped dates...so yummy sprinkled with blue cheese after they come out of the oven!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting