Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A few thoughts from a very pregnant lady ...


From the ipad mini of a 36 week pregnant lady ...

1.I'm ready for this baby to come ...now.
2. I'm ready to burn my jeans ... If socially acceptable, I'd wear my thick maternity tights , tank tops and cardigans all day.
3. In the words of Lucille Ball "My center of gravity has shifted a little!"
4. I'm really sick of peeing .
5. Though I feel pretty great, I'm done with being pregnant .
6. I want all of the sushi.
7. I have lived my life thinking that I am not creative... I was then reminded that I've been building a human being for 8 months ....that's pretty creative if you ask me.
8. I have 4 more weeks to go...boo ya!

Happy Tuesday Everyone !

Love ,
Autumn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting