Saturday, August 27, 2011

{ Reminded }

Today was one of the most lovely Saturday afternoons of my entire summer. I was out by the pool nearly all afternoon enjoying the sunshine and the nearly cool breeze and the swirling leaves. I closed my eyes and I had flashbacks of the entire summer, I couldn't help but smile when I thought of everything that has transpired and what a blessed girl I am. Think about it, I grew up in Europe and now at 19 years old I am living in a Castle in the Hungarian countryside. By the time of my 21st Christmas I will have achieved my associates degree in Theology. I am surrounded by sweet friends, young and old who love me and encourage me to fall more in love with Him.

The summer is nearly over and the semester will begin in nine days! This last month of August I dreamed of the fall semester and now that it is just about to begin, I know that I will miss the busyness of the week and the lazy, homework-free weekends. But to everything there is a season and I know that I am ready for the next chapter.

So my friends, I encourage you today to enjoy the last few days of summer. And I also encourage you to reflect and examine yourselves and be reminded of everything that the Lord has done in your life this summer. And prepare your hearts and minds for the new season of autumn---I mean fall :)

-Autie

"I know that nothing is better for them than to rejoice, and to do good in their lives, and also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labor—it is the gift of God. I know that whatever God does,It shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, And nothing taken from it. God does it, that men should fear before Him. That which is has already been, And what is to be has already been;
And God requires an account of what is past."

~ Ecclesiastes 3:12-15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting