Monday, November 21, 2011

As long as I can be with you...it's a lovely day.

Travis made me this darling dress, studly vest, and precious hairpiece out the fabric from his apartment when he lived in Split,Croatia. Isn't he cool??

The photos were taken by our good friend, Beth Hyer. Beth has an amazing point of view, is a master with lighting, and she knows exactly what she wants. She is my friend on facebook, so you should check out her other work.

He's got skill
The detail of the back is all Travis! He is very avant gardewhen it comes to dresses, and don't you just love my hairpiece?
Genuine laughter - fifty percent of our interations
The other fifty percent of our interactions
I think we are very cute :)
The weather is fright'ning
The thunder and lightning
Seem to be having their way
But as far as i'm concerned, it's a lovely day
The turn in the weather
Will keep us together
So i can honestly say
That as far as i'm concerned, it's a lovely day
And everything's o.k.

Isn't this a lovely day
To be caught in the rain?
You were going on your way
Now you've got to remain

Just as you were going, leaving me all at sea
The clouds broke, they broke and oh!
What a break for me

I can see the sun up high
Tho' we're caught in the storm
I can see where you and i
Could be cozy and warm

Let the rain pitter patter
But it really doesn't matter
If the skies are gray
Long as i can be with you it's a lovely day

2 comments:

Living 4 Christ said...

You two love birds!!! Great pictures and great and nice dress...

Cornel Dan said...

Nice... I know its late to comment, but I do keep track of Autumn's life, you both look nice... :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting