Saturday, December 24, 2011

{ My Merry Christmas }

This past month has brought so many joyful surprises and inexplicable blessings. In case you didn't know, my lovely Travis Scott Wallace asked me to marry him on December 14th ( and I said yes!!). And I have been able to meet my future family and have been able to spend time with them. All I can say is that I am a very,very blessed woman!


The Wallaces read the Christmas Story and take communion before opening presents, ( they open presents on Christmas Eve), and having this time together as I am slowly initiated into this family was rather special. I couldn't help the wells of emotion come up to my eyes, there was a warmth here that I have  never truly felt anywhere  else but within my own family.


This year, God has shown me that He has a perfect and wonderful plan. He has special blueprints that He has written up for my life. And this past year has only been a taste, and every day I get more excited to see what else He has in store as I step into this stage of life.


So, dear readers, as we enter this new year, I encourage you to remind yourself about all of the things that God has done for this in this past year and all that He has shown you. And be reminded about why God sent His Son as a baby to be born in a dirty stable to lowly parents to live a belittled life.


 "For unto us a Child is born,
      Unto us a Son is given;
      And the government will be upon His shoulder.
      And His name will be called
      Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
      Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
       7 Of the increase of His government and peace
      There will beno end,
      Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
      To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
      From that time forward, even forever.
      The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this."



- Isaiah 9:6-7




-Autumn 




PS- Proposal story coming soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting