Tuesday, July 20, 2010

{ Introduction to Me }

Hello World,

My name is Autie Klare, wait, excuse me. My real name is Autumn, I love my name, but lately the nick Autie has stuck. Therefore, I go by Autie now. {To be honest, that's what my boyfriend calls me, and I think it's cute }

I would like to acknowledge my best friend, Paulina Rose Dillard for inspiring this blog. Unless she was in my life, I would not have had laugh of the laughs that I have enjoyed. To you best friend.

While I am acknowledging people, I would like to say something to my parents, who are just downright awesome. And I hope that I can emulate them as people,spouse,and parents.
To my siblings, who give me a reason to wake up and laugh at myself.
To my boyfriend,Mattie, who loves me and is always willing to talk and work things through, my first love
To my life, for making a dull moment adventurous.

Now, that I have given you a look into the important people in my life, I want you to know about the things in my life that I enjoy.

I love photography,and I aspire to take your wedding photos one day.

I love vintage things{ did you say art deco?}

I like food, Indian, Greek, Italian, Romanian, Lebanese... yep... all of it.

Weddings. Need I say more?

Classy clothes, you know, the kind that flatter your natural figure.

Deals! Coupons! Discounts! Oh my!

Music. The language of the soul.

Celebrities. Old and New

Love. Because we should all be informed.

Life. Because we all have one.


Oh yes, I just graduated high school. Though you should know.


So you know what I look like because don't we all like a smiling face?

-autie k.


1 comments:

Living 4 Christ said...

love your new blog sis!!!! i miss you and cant wait to see you in a few days. thanks for the text yesterday!!!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting