Tuesday, July 27, 2010

{ Art Deco Rings...with a modern twist}

Hello World!

I am vintage girl with old fashioned morals and values. But I like to add a little spice with some modern variations.

So, during a spontaneous google search, I found these awesome rings on Etsy. A little background on to what Etsy is, it is a website for uber crafty person who bless the world with beautiful and completely original peices of artwork.

Here is a picture of one of the rings that I found.



To visit the creators page, please click on this link : http://www.etsy.com/listing/52401455/amethyst-gothic-revival-steampunk-ring?ref=v1_other_1

Anyways, this ring is going on my wishlist. My birthday is November 18th , you know, so you could be informed.

I highly suggest looking around on Etsy, who knows? You might find something beautiful and awesome , and you might even feed some straving artists at the same time!

With love,

autie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting