Tuesday, April 12, 2011

{ Here I Go}

So,

This week's post will be a little short as I am sick and am up past my bedtime. It is a stressful week, there was a make-up class, extra M199 servant hood hours,Chuck tapes due early, and a huge Apologetics paper that is due by curfew tomorrow. It is the weeks like these that I must fully rely on the Lord and know that He is my strength.

I simply could not imagine my life without Christ. It is impossible for me to imagine this, no Christ to lean on everyday. From where would I receive my strength? Don't get me wrong, I have awesome and incredible friends and family, but Christ is the only one who is able to get me through the day. So friends, I encourage you to be sustained by Christ and only Christ.

Friday Morning, I will be leaving for my 10-day outreach for Oradea, Romania! I am obviously very,very excited to return to " ze old country", and I am excited to see old friends and basically family. But I am more excited about the things that I know God has for me there and the lessons he is ready to teach. I hope and pray that my heart is soft to receive them. Please pray as my team and I will be making a six hour drive down to Oradea. I will be documenting my trip and will share about my experiences.

So...Here I Go... I am ready Lord... Sustain me... Fill Me... Break Me... and Use Me According to Your Will.

-Autie

1 comments:

Zay-Zay said...

I'll be praying, Autumn! It's cool to see you so reliant on the Lord. Not saying you weren't before, it's just cool to see that dependency! Love you, cousin!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting