Thursday, July 7, 2011

{Forgiven and Loved}

My whole life I have been taught about God's grace and the importance of accepting it. But there is something about when you realize that you will never,ever be able to let something go until you have fully accepted God's grace for you life. There are easy things we can ask God for forgiveness, but there are the hard things that we are so ashamed of, and feel bad evening considering asking for the grace that His blood offers. But God wants to set us free, He wants to take the chains away, and He wants us to bask in the beauty of this grace.

Christ is the perfect lover, He is constantly pursuing me and wants me to enjoy the gifts He so freely offers. Once I have accepted His grace, I can fully enjoy the goodness He has in store for my life.

" In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His Grace -Ephesians 1:7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting