Monday, September 10, 2012

Some love for my fellow blogger friends

I have been blogging on and off for about 5 years now, and I've had about three blogs. My first blog was co-written with my best friend, Pauli Dillard during the summer before our junior years in high school. I spent the summer with her and her family in Nashville,Tennessee,easily one of the best summers of my ENTIRE life. We wrote about our adventures of the summer, and some of it is pretty darn hilarious! I highly suggest you check it out here. I had another blog that I recently deleted due to inactivity, it was my wonderful photography blog! I did a lot of very random photography in high school, but unfortunately I never had a professional camera and that really held me back...or well, it really discouraged me from pursuing it, but I have a dream of starting up again one day ! And as you know, I have this blog! This blog is my Internet based baby, I nourish it as much as time will allow, and I really put a lot of thought,effort and inspiration into this blog! But enough about me! I want to use this blog to link you to some of my favorite blogger friends! I consider these people my blogger mentors,and I am encouraged by their blogs.Therefore I will post a little bio about them and a link to their blogs,and I really encourage you to read and to follow...who knows what you could learn!

A City Shining-This blog is by my friend Rachel Titiriga, she is a fantastic photographer and a former missionary in Romania. She now lives in the states, and her blog is just encouraging. Her posts aren't that long, but her she uses her words wisely! A lot of encouraging words from this wonderful gal!

Dirt&Twirls- LOVE this woman!! This blog is by Kimberly Beller, a wife and a mom to four sweet kids. I met them when they were in Hungary as missionaries at my college, after my first semester they moved back to the states due to some pregnancy complications with their youngest, Cruz. This lady can really write, and she writes to strike the heart ( unbeknown st to herself). She writes about her life as a mother and being truly satisfied in the life that our Lord has given her. She is incredibly talented and a role model for any woman in any stage of life.

Higher Than Dreams - This blog is written by my wonderful bible college friend,Callie. Callie is basically fantastic, and she's funny,and she tells really good stories. But besides that, she really loves Jesus and her heart for missions is inspiring! This girl is sold out for Christ. She currently raising money to go to Africa for two weeks in September...so check her blog out and keep her in her prayers.( by the way...she's single ;) )

Image of the Invisible - This blog is written by Kirsten Spencer, Kirsten and her husband,Travis and their three kids are missionaries in Athens,Greece (how cool is that!?!?!?!). She writes about her life as a missionary wife/mommy, and encouraging words and promises from the Word. She also has another blog Sprouts En Route, this is a travel blog that she writes aiming towards people with small children. She has a whole lot of experience going for her as she has three kids under the of 6! HIGHLY suggested for families that do any amount of traveling, oh and she also reviews products for traveling.

Live A Life Worthy- This blog is written by my friend,Colleen. She once lived and worked with us in the Middle East. She writes beautifully, and like a true lady. I don't really have the proper words to describe her blog because it really is unique and special. But I can tell you that you know that this lady is a lover of Jesus.

Oh My Foodness - This blog is written by my Nashvillian friend, Hope! Her blog is about eating frugally and yummily, her recipes are really fantastic! She a true resourceful woman and has the Proverbs 31 stamp of approval!

Beauty from Pane - Last but very not least, this blog is by my wonderful,amazing,creative sister!!! I am constantly amazed by the things that she can create and make! She turns something simple and makes it into something jaw droppingly awesome!! She has always been able to just figure things out and as she's gotten older, she's been able to just make stuff up on her own! She hopes to open up an Esty and earn some money for college! She makes beautiful things, and I am not just saying that because she's my sister,but she is truly wonderful!


I hope you've gathered some new reading material and can meet some of my talented friends!

Much love,

Autumn Wallace

Ps- if you have a blog, let me know, I'd love to read and follow it!!

1 comments:

Callie Denny said...

Thanks for the shout out Autumn...and the help husband hunting. ;)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting