Saturday, August 28, 2010

{Verse of the Moment}

Hello World,

It's August 28th, 11:31 in the year 2010, and although I should be asleep, I couldn't bear going to bed without sharing this verse with you. A few months ago, my lovely boyfriend sent me this verse at random and lately it has been on my heart.

"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you."
~ Isaiah 54:10

Now,this verse was quite encouraging at the moment, I don't think he realized how much more of an encouragement it would be weeks later. During this summer I have been stretched in so many more ways than I though imaginable. I did something stupid and questioned God's plan for me and His (perfect) control over my life.
During this emotionally and spiritually crazy summer, Jesus has been there ever step of the way. Keeping His promise to love,care,and provide for me.

So, readers of my blog, I encouraged you to write his verse on the pages of your heart, so when times get rough you will remember His unfailing love and covenant for you.

With Love,

Autie



Ps.Remember,remember Isaiah 54:10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting