Sunday, February 6, 2011

{ College Kid }


Hello World,

Ok,so I am offically a bible college student. I am settled in my dorm, I really like my roommates, I got my servanthood for this semester. So I would definitively that everything is awesome and God has some awesome blessings in store for me :)
So, I am insanely stoked for my classes ( which start in the morning!) Whoo!
Class Scheduale

Monday : Devos,Revelations,Romans
Tuesday : Devos, Gospel of John, Apologetics
Wednesday: Same as Monday
Thursday: Devos, Gospel of John, Revelation.
Friday: Evangelism & Discipleship.

Although I have been here a few short days, I already know that God has great blessings in store for me .

God Bless You,

~autie


Here is a picture of the front gate

1 comments:

Living 4 Christ said...

praying for you sis!!! have fun! I know God will be speaking to you mightly!!! Love you lots

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting