Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{ Love }

{Love}

What is love to you? Where did you learn about love? Do you give love easily? I know that I do, well not romantic love, that takes a while for you to deserve ( the and man that has my love(love) is well- deserving). But what about the Philia Love? Have you truly have this type of love for someone? The kindred spirit/ bosom friend kind of love. For those of you who know me well, I love nearly everyone...but I may not feel that incredible closeness with you. Which is okay, we will get there one day, I promise.
You know who are you :)

Now, for one of the greatest types of love . Agape.
This is love of God... not the love for God, but the love that God has for us. Some say that love is a fancy or a feeling, but neither is true. Love is an action, and the ultimate actions of love is God sacrificing His Son for us. Therefore, God is a definition of Love.
We shouldn’t only be thankful for Christ's death, but the fact that God is the definition of Love because who else could hold the title?
I know not one.

~Autie

Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
1 John 4:8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting